- Our Policies
- All purchases need to be paid for in full before any items are shipped. Payment can be in the form of check, money order, debit card, or credit card.
- Cash On Deliver (COD) shipment are not accepted.
- All checks are subject to bank clearance before an order will be completed and shipped.
- On credit card and debit card purchases, the cards will be charged at the time the items ship.
- We accept the following forms of payment:
Special order items require at least a 50% nonrefundable deposit with either a check or money order. No credit or debit cards will be accepted for deposits on special order items.
Special order deposits are non-refundable unless Rapto Worx is unable to complete manufacture of the special order item.
All orders will be shipped via United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service. A signature will be required for all orders totaling $300.00 or more.
- All returned items must be accompanied by the Rapto Worx Return Material Authorization form.
- No returns will be accepted for special order items.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipment costs unless the return is the result of an error made by Rapto Worx.
- Unopened products may be returned with proof of purchase within 15 days for a full refund or exchange for a product of equal value.
- Opened products may be returned within 15 days as long as the product is in factory new condition and accompanied by all original packaging, documentation, and other relevant components. A 10% restocking/repackaging fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
Rapto Worx Manufactured Products
Rapto Worx, Inc. products are warranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship subject to the limitations and conditions set forth in the warrantee information included with every product. Any such defect of which Rapto Worx, Inc. is given written notice, as provided in the warranty literature, within one year and ten days from the date of purchase by a customer will be remedied by Rapto Worx, Inc.
Non-Rapto Worx Manufactured Products
In the event that a customer finds a Non-Rapto Worx manufactured product to be defective outside of the standard 15 day return period, the issue must be resolved directly with the original manufacturer of the defective item.
Anonymous Visitor Information
Rapto Worx, through its website www.raptoworx.com, may collect anonymous visitor information (including but not limited to IP address, pages visited, dates visited, and times visited) for the purposes of website enhancement, demographic analysis, and marketing research. Such information WILL NOT be tied to any personally identifiable visitor information (including but not limited to, name, mailing address, physical address, email address, or phone number).
Rapto Worx may implement the use of tracking cookies or similar information on its website, www.raptoworx.com. Tracking cookies or similar applications WILL NOT be used to gather the personally identifiable information of site visitors.
Voluntarily Submitted Personally Identifiable Information
At times it may be necessary for visitors to www.raptoworx.com to submit personally identifiable information to Rapto Worx (including but not limited to, name, mailing address, physical address, email address, or phone number). In the event such personally identifiable information is submitted, Rapto Worx will retain and use said information for the purpose or purposes specified by the submitting party.
Rapto Worx WILL NOT sell or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to a third party.
Credit Card Information
Rapto Worx WILL NOT retain any customer credit card or other payment information on its property or on its computer systems.